- November 16: Ford Recalls F-Series Super Duty Trucks With LED Headlights recalls | 4 days ago
- November 15: Ford F-150 Recall Issued To Prevent Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- November 5: Ford F-350 Valve Stem Leak Lawsuit Filed in Delaware news | 15 days ago
- October 30: Ford Edge Recall Needed For Seat Belt Problems recalls | 21 days ago
- October 29: Ford Transit Driveshaft Recall Permanent Fix Still Not Available recalls | 22 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: We aren't rating the 2015 F-150 as "bad" yet, but there is an early trend of complaints about the transmission shifting roughly.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 28 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
windows / windshield problem