- January 19: Ford F-150 10-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- January 11: Gear Box Z Lawsuit Filed By The U.S. Government news | 14 days ago
- January 5: Ford Truck Tailgate Recall Satisfies Federal Investigators investigations | 20 days ago
- December 26: Ford Door Latch Recall Investigated As Doors Keep Opening investigations | 30 days ago
- December 22: Ford Soft Brake Pedal Recall Issued For 600,000 Vehicles recalls | 34 days ago
Ford Recall 18S27: Fire After Seat Belt Pretensioner Deployment
2017 Ford F-150
A vehicle fire could result if materials ignite inside the vehicle.
Structure — Body — Roof And Pillars
Seat Belts — Pretensioner
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2015-2018 Ford F-150 Regular Cab and SuperCrew Cab vehicles. If a front seat belt pretensioner deploys as the result of a crash, the sparks may ignite materials such as carpeting or insulation within the B-pillar area.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will remove the B-pillar insulation material and wiring harness tape, and install heat resistant tape, free of charge. The recall began September 28, 2018. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 18S27.
Click a tab for more information.