- November 13: Ford 'Door Ajar' Light Class-Action Lawsuit Makes Headway news | 1 days ago
- November 9: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Investigation Closed investigations | 5 days ago
- November 5: Ford Recalls Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- October 28: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 17 days ago
- October 24: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall Issued recalls | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 17C17: Insufficient Seat And Seat Belt Weld/FMVSS 210,207
2017 Ford F-150
The seat belt buckle weld may fail, preventing the occupants from being properly restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, and F-550 trucks with manually-adjusted front passenger seats. The seat belt anchor may not be adequately welded to the seat cushion frame. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 210, "Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages, " and 207, "Seating Systems."
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger manual seat track, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 6, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17C17.
- Documents (7)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Media Correspondence
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)TSB - October 12, 2017 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Compliance Recall 17C17
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 210, 207
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - September 26, 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.