- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 16 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 21 days ago
Ford Recall 17C17: Insufficient Seat And Seat Belt Weld/FMVSS 210,207
2017 Ford F-150
The seat belt buckle weld may fail, preventing the occupants from being properly restrained in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of injury.
Seat Belts — Front — Anchorage
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350, F-450, and F-550 trucks with manually-adjusted front passenger seats. The seat belt anchor may not be adequately welded to the seat cushion frame. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 210, "Seat Belt Assembly Anchorages, " and 207, "Seating Systems."
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the front passenger manual seat track, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin November 6, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17C17.
- Documents (7)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Media Correspondence
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)TSB - October 12, 2017 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Compliance Recall 17C17
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 210, 207
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - September 26, 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
Click a tab for more information.