- January 8: Ford F-150 Oil Consumption Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- December 28: Ford Recalls EcoSports and Transit Connects Over Airbags recalls | 18 days ago
- December 24: Ford Door Latch Settlement Receives Final Approval news | 22 days ago
- December 22: Ford Explorer, Lincoln Aviator Recalled For Motor Mounts recalls | 24 days ago
- December 22: Ford E-Series Recall Necessary To Prevent Burns recalls | 24 days ago
Ford Recall 17S26: Passenger Frontal Air Bag Inflator May Rupture
2017 Ford F-150
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
Air Bags — Frontal — Passenger Side — Inflator Module
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017 F-150 and Mustang vehicles. The air bag inflator within the passenger frontal air bag module may rupture in the event of a crash.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag module, free of charge. The recall began October 11, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S26.
- Documents (7)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - September 14, 2017 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD – Safety Recall 17S26
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Media Correspondence
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - August 30, 2017 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Advance Notice – Safety Recall 17S26
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
Click a tab for more information.