- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Over Brake Hose Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150s, Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators recalls | 5 days ago
- June 9: MyFord Touch Settlement Agreement Has Serious Problems: Judge news | 9 days ago
- June 5: Ford Agrees to Settle MyFord Touch Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
Ford Recall 17S26: Passenger Frontal Air Bag Inflator May Rupture
2017 Ford F-150
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death.
Air Bags — Passenger Side Frontal
- Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain 2017 F-150 and Mustang vehicles. The air bag inflator within the passenger frontal air bag module may rupture in the event of a crash.
- Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the passenger frontal air bag module, free of charge. The recall began October 11, 2017. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 17S26.
- Documents (7)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)/TSB - September 14, 2017 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD – Safety Recall 17S26
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Media Correspondence
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - August 30, 2017 SUBJECT: NEW VEHICLE DEMONSTRATION / DELIVERY HOLD - Advance Notice – Safety Recall 17S26
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
Click a tab for more information.