- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 7 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 28 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 28 days ago
Ford Recall 99S32: Ford/FMVSS 301
2000 Ford F-250
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with gasoline engines and 8 foot boxes, may not fully satisfy the requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." In a 30 mph frontal barrier crash test, a fuel tank vapor recovery valve separated internally. During the subsequent static rollover test, fuel spillage exceeded the specified rate.
- Dealers will install a stop plate assembly on the vehicle frame to prevent recovery valve contact with a frame crossmember during the impact sequence.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.