- September 18: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- September 14: Ford Transmission Settlement Appeal: No Settlement news | 7 days ago
- September 13: 2017 Ford Explorers Recalled After 31 Hand Injuries recalls | 8 days ago
- September 3: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Says MPG Ratings False news | 18 days ago
- September 1: Ford Recalls 2019 Fiesta Over Brake Fluid Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
2004 Ford F-250
2004 Ford F-250 Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Spark Plug Blew Out4
- Bucking / Jerking When Under Load1
- Injectors And Drive Train Failure1
- Loss Of Power When Accelerating1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling24
- NHTSA: Engine15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.