- May 19: Ford Emissions Processes Under Criminal Investigation investigations | 0 days ago
- May 15: Ford Ranger Gear Shift Indicator Cables Cause Recall recalls | 4 days ago
- May 15: Ford Fusion Gear Shift Recall Expanded recalls | 4 days ago
- May 10: Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit Filed news | 9 days ago
- April 16: Ford Unintended Acceleration Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 33 days ago
2006 Ford F-250
2006 Ford F-250 Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Front Brakes Are Binding & Pulling To One Side2
- Rear Brakes Biting2
- Caliper Support Bracket Failed1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.