- May 14: Ford Transit Wheels and Tires May Fall Off: Recall recalls | 2 days ago
- May 13: Ford Explorer Hood Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- May 12: Ford F-150 Warped Dashboard Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- May 9: Ford Explorer Recall Includes 661,000 Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- April 27: Ford Mustang Transmission Lawsuit Survives news | 19 days ago
2006 Ford F-250
2006 Ford F-250 Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Front Brakes Are Binding & Pulling To One Side2
- Rear Brakes Biting2
- Caliper Support Bracket Failed1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes4
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc: ...1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-250 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 F-250 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-250 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-250.