- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 8 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 29 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 29 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheel Rims - Brake Line Wear
2007 Ford F-250
Brake failure can occur, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Service Brakes, Air
- Certain harsco wheel modification groups containing accuride steel rims, P/nos. 203237 and 203738; accuride aluminum rims, P/N 203712; and gkn steel rims, P/N 203688, sold as modification equipment for certain 2005-2007 Ford F-250/F-350 4X4 pickup trucks to modify track width of front and rear axles. The rims provided in these wheel modification groups wear through the oem brake lines.
- Harsco will notify owners and provide a repair kit along with repair instructions free of charge. The recall began in September 2006. Owners may contact harsco at 507-235-7112.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.