- July 20: 2013 Ford Escape Stalling Problems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 4 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 5 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 17 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheel Rims - Brake Line Wear
2007 Ford F-250
Brake failure can occur, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Service Brakes, Air
- Certain harsco wheel modification groups containing accuride steel rims, P/nos. 203237 and 203738; accuride aluminum rims, P/N 203712; and gkn steel rims, P/N 203688, sold as modification equipment for certain 2005-2007 Ford F-250/F-350 4X4 pickup trucks to modify track width of front and rear axles. The rims provided in these wheel modification groups wear through the oem brake lines.
- Harsco will notify owners and provide a repair kit along with repair instructions free of charge. The recall began in September 2006. Owners may contact harsco at 507-235-7112.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.