- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall : Wheel Rims - Brake Line Wear
2007 Ford F-250
Brake failure can occur, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Service Brakes, Air
- Certain harsco wheel modification groups containing accuride steel rims, P/nos. 203237 and 203738; accuride aluminum rims, P/N 203712; and gkn steel rims, P/N 203688, sold as modification equipment for certain 2005-2007 Ford F-250/F-350 4X4 pickup trucks to modify track width of front and rear axles. The rims provided in these wheel modification groups wear through the oem brake lines.
- Harsco will notify owners and provide a repair kit along with repair instructions free of charge. The recall began in September 2006. Owners may contact harsco at 507-235-7112.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.