- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 4 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 5 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 8 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 20 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 20 days ago
1997 Ford F-350
Worst 1997 F-350 engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- hesitation, stalls1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control8
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Diesel5
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford F-350 Model Years
Curious how the 1997 F-350 compares to other years?
Check out our Ford F-350 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the F-350.