- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 12 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 17 days ago
- December 25: Ford F-150 B-Pillar Fire Investigation Closed After Recall investigations | 22 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Battery Cable
1999 Ford F-350
If the cable wears, a complete electrical system failure can occur and potential sparking and/or ignition of flammable material.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
- Vehicle description: Supercab pickup trucks. The positive battery cable is taped to the negative cable which contains a clip to secure the assembly to the side frame rail. If incorrectly positioned, the positive battery cable can contact the air conditioning compressor pulley.
- Dealers will inspect and/or modify the battery cable clips to ensure that they are properly located.
Click a tab for more information.