- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 3 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 9 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 9 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 12 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Battery Cable
1999 Ford F-350
If the cable wears, a complete electrical system failure can occur and potential sparking and/or ignition of flammable material.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
- Vehicle description: Supercab pickup trucks. The positive battery cable is taped to the negative cable which contains a clip to secure the assembly to the side frame rail. If incorrectly positioned, the positive battery cable can contact the air conditioning compressor pulley.
- Dealers will inspect and/or modify the battery cable clips to ensure that they are properly located.
Click a tab for more information.