- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 16 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 17 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 17 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 19 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/FMVSS 301
1999 Ford F-350
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Gasoline and diesel engine pickup trucks equipped with 6" and 8" beds manufactured from January 5, 1998 through March 21, 1999, do not not fully satisfy the post crash test static rollover requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." Six attachment bolts (M12 bolts) may have been damaged during the 30 mph front barrier test allowing the bolts to shift or become detached, resulting in fuel spillage.
- Dealers will augment the box-to-chassis attachment by installing box-to-chassis retaining cables.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.