- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 11 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 12 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 20: NHTSA Denies Petition to Investigate Ford and Mercury SUVs investigations | 26 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls 27 Edge, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ Vehicles recalls | 33 days ago
Ford Recall 99S11: Ford/FMVSS 301
1999 Ford F-350
During the subsequent static rollover test, fuel spillage exceeded the specified rate, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Gasoline and diesel engine pickup trucks equipped with 8 foot beds, do not fully satisfy the requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." The fuel tank front strap isolator may not be properly positioned which could result in the strap cutting the tank during a 30 mph front barrier test, resulting in fuel spillage.
- Dealers will reposition the front strap isolator.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.