- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 7 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 28 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 28 days ago
Ford Recall 99S11: Ford/FMVSS 301
1999 Ford F-350
During the subsequent static rollover test, fuel spillage exceeded the specified rate, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Gasoline and diesel engine pickup trucks equipped with 8 foot beds, do not fully satisfy the requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." The fuel tank front strap isolator may not be properly positioned which could result in the strap cutting the tank during a 30 mph front barrier test, resulting in fuel spillage.
- Dealers will reposition the front strap isolator.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.