- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 8 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 14 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall 99S11: Ford/FMVSS 301
1999 Ford F-350
During the subsequent static rollover test, fuel spillage exceeded the specified rate, increasing the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Gasoline and diesel engine pickup trucks equipped with 8 foot beds, do not fully satisfy the requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." The fuel tank front strap isolator may not be properly positioned which could result in the strap cutting the tank during a 30 mph front barrier test, resulting in fuel spillage.
- Dealers will reposition the front strap isolator.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.