- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall 99S32: Ford/FMVSS 301
1999 Ford F-350
Fuel leakage, in the presence of an ignition source, could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Storage — Tank Assembly
- Vehicle description: Pickup trucks equipped with gasoline engines and 8 foot boxes, may not fully satisfy the requirements of FMVSS no. 301, "fuel system integrity." In a 30 mph frontal barrier crash test, a fuel tank vapor recovery valve separated internally. During the subsequent static rollover test, fuel spillage exceeded the specified rate.
- Dealers will install a stop plate assembly on the vehicle frame to prevent recovery valve contact with a frame crossmember during the impact sequence.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.