- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 1 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 16 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 21 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Incorrect Jack
1999 Ford F-350
The jacks can move about the passenger compartment creating the potential for personal injury during a crash or sudden stop.
Equipment — Mechanical — Jacks
- Vehicle description: Supercab pickup trucks with dual rear wheel, and wide frame. The jacks provided with these vehicles are too large to be stowed securely under the seat as intended and were placed loose on the floor in the rear of the cab.
- Dealers will replace these jacks.
Click a tab for more information.