- July 20: 2013 Ford Escape Stalling Problems Investigated investigations | 2 days ago
- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 4 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 5 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 17 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 18 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Incorrect Jack
1999 Ford F-350
The jacks can move about the passenger compartment creating the potential for personal injury during a crash or sudden stop.
Equipment — Mechanical — Jacks
- Vehicle description: Supercab pickup trucks with dual rear wheel, and wide frame. The jacks provided with these vehicles are too large to be stowed securely under the seat as intended and were placed loose on the floor in the rear of the cab.
- Dealers will replace these jacks.
Click a tab for more information.