- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 1 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 7 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 7 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 10 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Incorrect Jack
1999 Ford F-350
The jacks can move about the passenger compartment creating the potential for personal injury during a crash or sudden stop.
Equipment — Mechanical — Jacks
- Vehicle description: Supercab pickup trucks with dual rear wheel, and wide frame. The jacks provided with these vehicles are too large to be stowed securely under the seat as intended and were placed loose on the floor in the rear of the cab.
- Dealers will replace these jacks.
Click a tab for more information.