- July 15: Ford Allegedly Knew About Defective Fiesta and Focus Transmissions news | 5 days ago
- July 12: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCab Trucks For Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 8 days ago
- July 9: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall, Take 2 recalls | 11 days ago
- June 25: Ford Recalls Econolines That May Suddenly Lose Propulsion recalls | 25 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 37 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Incorrect Jack
1999 Ford F-350
The jacks can move about the passenger compartment creating the potential for personal injury during a crash or sudden stop.
Equipment — Mechanical — Jacks
- Vehicle description: Supercab pickup trucks with dual rear wheel, and wide frame. The jacks provided with these vehicles are too large to be stowed securely under the seat as intended and were placed loose on the floor in the rear of the cab.
- Dealers will replace these jacks.
Click a tab for more information.