- December 8: Ford Focus Clutch Recall Expanded Over Pressure Plates recalls | 7 days ago
- November 25: Ford 6.7L CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- November 19: Ford Bubbling Paint Warranty Is a 'Sham,' Says Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 28 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 28 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Lower Steering Column
1999 Ford F-350
If a rivet is not crimped, the flex joint can rotate on the shaft and there would be a reduction in or loss of steering control.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- Vehicle description: Medium duty trucks and chassis-cabs. One or more of the four rivets on the lower steering shaft flex coupling may not have been crimped during the sub-assembly process.
- Dealers will inspect the lower steering shaft rivets and replace any shafts with uncrimped rivets.
Click a tab for more information.