- July 18: Ford Recalls 550,000 Escapes and Fusions For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 0 days ago
- July 17: Ford Takata Class-Action Lawsuit Receives Preliminary Approval news | 1 days ago
- July 5: Ford 6.7 Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Systems Illegal news | 13 days ago
- July 4: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 14 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 23 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Lower Steering Column
1999 Ford F-350
If a rivet is not crimped, the flex joint can rotate on the shaft and there would be a reduction in or loss of steering control.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- Vehicle description: Medium duty trucks and chassis-cabs. One or more of the four rivets on the lower steering shaft flex coupling may not have been crimped during the sub-assembly process.
- Dealers will inspect the lower steering shaft rivets and replace any shafts with uncrimped rivets.
Click a tab for more information.