- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall : Ford/Lower Steering Column
1999 Ford F-350
If a rivet is not crimped, the flex joint can rotate on the shaft and there would be a reduction in or loss of steering control.
Steering — Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)
- Vehicle description: Medium duty trucks and chassis-cabs. One or more of the four rivets on the lower steering shaft flex coupling may not have been crimped during the sub-assembly process.
- Dealers will inspect the lower steering shaft rivets and replace any shafts with uncrimped rivets.
Click a tab for more information.