- November 24: Ford Cracked Fuel Injector Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 7 days ago
- November 18: Ford F-150 Windshield Wiper Recall Issued Over Motors recalls | 13 days ago
- November 14: Ford 3G Class Action Lawsuit Alleges Modems Are Outdated news | 17 days ago
- November 10: Rearview Camera Problems Cause Ford Bronco Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- October 31: Free Ford Bronco Driveshaft Replacements Under Program 22B27 news | 31 days ago
Ford Recall : PTO Pressure Switch Oil Leak May Result In Fire
2011 Ford F-350
The leaking oil may soak into the thermal blanket covering the exhaust, which when combined with heat from exhaust, may result in an increased risk of fire.
- PJ's Truck Bodies & Equipment Co., (PJ's) is recalling certain 2009-2013 Ford F-350, F-450, and F-550 Super Duty chassis modified by PJ's and equipped with certain Muncie Power Products PTO Assemblies. In the affected vehicles, oil may leak from the PTO pressure switch onto a thermal blanket covering the exhaust.
- PJ's has notified owners and dealers will install a new pressure switch kit that moves the switch away from the exhaust system, free of charge. The recall began on August 28, 2014. Owners may contact PJ's customer service at 1-866-475-8782.
- Documents (10)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report- 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report #7, 2016-2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
Click a tab for more information.