- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 12 days ago
- April 6: Rollaway Danger: Ford F-150, F-650, F-750 and Ford Expedition recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Cop Sues Ford Over Alleged Carbon Monoxide Poisoning news | 13 days ago
- April 4: Lawsuit Alleges Weak Ford F-250 Roof Killed Georgia Couple news | 15 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
Ford Recall : Insufficient Tailpipe Length
2012 Ford F-350
Excessive heat build up in rear compartment could result in fire.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Exhaust System — Manifold/Header/Muffler/Tail Pipe
- Manning Equipment Inc. LLC (Manning) is recalling certain model year 2012 Ford F-350, F-450 and F-550 gasoline engined dual rear wheel chassis vehicles manufactured October 2011 through June 2012. The tailpipe on the exhaust system does not extend out beyond the edge of the body, allowing heat to build up in rear curbside storage compartment.
- Manning Equipment has notified owners, and dealers will install tailpipe extensions free of charge. The recall has already begun. Owners may contact Manning Equipment at 1-502-426-5210.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.