- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 17 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 24 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 31 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 31 days ago
FORD FIESTA OWNERS: Have you experienced vehicle vibration, rough or hesistation shifting, stalling or other transmission problems?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Ford Fiesta owners with claims against Ford Motor Company with defective dual clutch ("Powershift") transmissions. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.