- January 18: Senators Have Questions About Ford Ranger Driver Deaths From Airbags news | 4 days ago
- January 14: Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty Emissions Lawsuit Filed news | 8 days ago
- January 11: Takata Recall: Stop Driving Your 2006 Ford Ranger recalls | 11 days ago
- January 4: Ford Coolant Leak Recall to Begin Soon recalls | 18 days ago
- December 28: Ford Transmissions That Suddenly Downshift Under Investigation investigations | 25 days ago
2015 Ford Fiesta
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Ford Fiesta
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Ford Fiesta by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
2015 Ford Fiesta FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP NHTSA Campaign #15V005000
Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) notified the agency on January 8, 2015, that they are recalling certain model year 2014 Ford Escape vehicles manufactured April 15, 2014, to May 8, 2014, and 2015 Lincoln MKC vehicles manufactured April 21, 2014, to May 15, 2014. On April 30, 2015, Ford expanded the recall to cover an additional 45,505 vehicles, including certain model year 2014-2015 Ford Transit Connect vehicles manufactured November 11, 2013, to August 29, 2014, 2014-2015 Ford Fiesta vehicles manufactured April 10, 2014, to June 17, 2014 and 2014 Ford Edge vehicles manufactured April 30, 2014, to May 21, 2014. Improper nickel plating of components within the fuel pump may result in the fuel pump failing.
Consequence: If the fuel pump fails, the vehicle may stall without warning, increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Ford will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, free of charge. The recall began on February 27, 2015. Owners may contact Ford customer service at 1-866-436-7332. Ford's number for this recall is 14S30. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V005000 »