- March 28: Ford EcoBoost Engine Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- March 26: Ford Edge Rattling Noise Lawsuit Blames Flexplates news | 18 days ago
- March 19: Ford Recalls 2020 Explorers and Lincoln Aviators recalls | 25 days ago
- March 12: Ford Tire Recall Affects F-150, F-250, F-350, Escape recalls | 32 days ago
- March 12: Ford Recalls 2.9 Million Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
Ford TSB #tsb18-2185
2015 Ford Fiesta
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This article supersedes TSB 18-2024 to update the model years. Some 2011-2018 Fiesta vehicles may exhibit a lack of heat resulting from a frozen blower motor. This may be caused by snow entering through the cowl panel grille and screen assemblies. Snow may melt in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) case allowing water to enter the blower motor and freeze during a below freezing overnight soak. Blower motor fuse F4 in the battery junction box (BJB) may also be open and the cabin air filter may be saturated. Follow the Service Procedure steps to correct the condition.
Click a tab for more information.