- February 2: Petition Alleges 9 Million Hybrid/Electric Vehicles Are Defective investigations | 5 days ago
- January 31: Ford Explorer Windshield Trim Recall May Be Necessary investigations | 7 days ago
- January 27: Ford Backup Camera Recall Follows 17 'Minor Accidents' recalls | 11 days ago
- January 25: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Investigation is Closed After 6 Years investigations | 13 days ago
- January 15: Ford Maverick Side Airbag Recall Leads to Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
2005 Ford Five Hundred
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Ford Five Hundred
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Ford Five Hundred by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
As a result, the door latch pawl may not return to the latch position when the door is closed, and the door could open while the vehicle is moving. Read more »
Failure of this connection could lead to fuel spillage and, in the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
If this happens, drivers may notice a noise or a fuel leak. A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire. Read more »