- September 25: Ford Recalls Mustangs For Brake Pedal Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- September 23: Ford Explorer Recall Issued For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 3 days ago
- September 23: Ford Recalls Edge, Escape, Transit Connect, Lincoln MKX and Corsair recalls | 3 days ago
- August 29: Ford Recalls Escapes and Transits For Airbag Concerns recalls | 28 days ago
- August 27: Ford Fuel Economy Lawsuit Names F-150 and Ranger news | 30 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
2010 Ford Fusion Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train788
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.