- June 4: Ford Recalls Bronco, F-250 and Ranger Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Bronco Seat Belt Problems Cause Recall of 175,000 Broncos recalls | 12 days ago
- May 19: Ford and Lincoln Backup Camera Recall Failed recalls | 18 days ago
- May 17: Ford Truck Steering Wheel Clock Spring Recall to Begin recalls | 20 days ago
- May 12: Ford Recalls 2.3L RWD, 3.3L Gas, 3.3L FHEV and 3.0L ST Explorers recalls | 25 days ago
2010 Ford Fusion
Fuel System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
2010 Ford Fusion Fuel System Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Gas Tank Leak6
- Small Emission Vapor Leak5
- Won't Start After Refueling3
- Car Stalled2
- Strong Gas Smell1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System471
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline208
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly6
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.