- September 24: Ford Shifter Bushing Recall Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- September 23: Ford EcoSport Engine and Oil Pump Problems Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- September 19: Ford Focus Recall Investigated For Canister Purge Valves investigations | 10 days ago
- September 15: Ford Transmission Recall Includes E-350, F-650 and F-750 recalls | 14 days ago
- September 5: Ford Truck Fuel Pump Problems Lead to Class Action Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
2010 Ford Fusion (Page 1 of 24)
CarComplaints.com Notes: Ford significantly updated the Fusion for the 2010 model year. We wish they hadn't
Throttle body issues have led to a ton of reports about a sudden deceleration and loss of power while driving. Ford issued a “customer satisfaction program” in March 2014 that, unsurprisingly, has left very few customers satisfied.
2010 is also the year we started seeing complaints about the power steering failing. Throttle and steering failure? Yeah, that’s why this is a clunker.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 7 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 3 / 1
- Average Mileage:
- 61,284 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem