- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 2 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 3 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 14 days ago
Water Pump Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 82,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)
cooling system problem