- May 19: Ford Recalls EcoSports in U.S. Federalized Territories recalls | 6 days ago
- May 18: Ford Recalls F-650 and F-750 Due To Parking Brake Cables recalls | 7 days ago
- May 14: Bosch Power Steering Bolts Cause Recalls recalls | 11 days ago
- May 2: Ford Transit Trailer Tow Module Recall Expanded recalls | 23 days ago
- April 22: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan Soft Brake Pedals Investigated investigations | 33 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
AC / Heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
2012 Ford Fusion AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C blowing hot6
- A/C sensor not working5
- AC/heater shut off randomly4
- heater fan not working properly3
- A/C compressor noise1
- A/C wiring harness failed1
- A/C/heater fan is noisy1
- defrost not working1
- gurgling noise under dash1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.