- November 17: Ford Expeditions and Lincoln Navigators Recalled Due to Seat Issues recalls | 0 days ago
- November 17: Lincoln Nautilus Recall Ordered Over Airbag Modules recalls | 0 days ago
- November 16: Ford Recalls Four 2019 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 1 days ago
- November 16: Ford Explorer Recall Issued Over Fuel Pressure Sensors recalls | 1 days ago
- November 16: Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
AC / Heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
2012 Ford Fusion AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C Blowing Hot6
- A/C Sensor Not Working5
- AC/Heater Shut Off Randomly4
- Heater Fan Not Working Properly3
- A/C Compressor Noise1
- A/C Wiring Harness Failed1
- A/C/Heater Fan Is Noisy1
- Defrost Not Working1
- Gurgling Noise Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.