- August 8: Ford F-150 Doors Won't Latch Closed in the Cold: Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 7: 1.4 Million Ford F-150 Trucks Investigated for B-Pillar Fires investigations | 11 days ago
- August 6: Ford Emissions Lawsuit Says Power Stroke Engines Illegal news | 12 days ago
- July 24: Ford Shelby GT350 Lawsuit Gains Traction in Florida news | 25 days ago
- July 23: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Concerns Heard in Court news | 26 days ago
2012 Ford Fusion
AC / Heater Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
2012 Ford Fusion AC / Heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- A/C Blowing Hot6
- A/C Sensor Not Working5
- AC/Heater Shut Off Randomly4
- Heater Fan Not Working Properly3
- A/C Compressor Noise1
- A/C Wiring Harness Failed1
- A/C/Heater Fan Is Noisy1
- Defrost Not Working1
- Gurgling Noise Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Fusion Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Fusion compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Fusion overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fusion.