- September 18: Ford F-150 Master Cylinder Problems Cause Huge Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- September 13: Ford Recalls Edge and Lincoln MKX For Faulty Door Bolts recalls | 8 days ago
- September 7: Ford Recalls Edge, Flex, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln MKT recalls | 14 days ago
- September 6: Ford Recalls 2 Million F-150s After 17 U.S. Fires recalls | 15 days ago
- September 3: Ford Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus Cars news | 18 days ago
Premature Clutch Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 64,300 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)