- February 17: Ford F-150 Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- February 15: Ford Duratec Lawsuit Over Water Pumps May Be Ending news | 4 days ago
- February 15: Ford Sunroof Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- February 12: Ford Toe Link Recall Includes Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT recalls | 7 days ago
- February 1: Ford Focus and Fiesta Transmission Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 18 days ago
Heated Seat Not Functional
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 49,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced heated seat element (1 reports)