- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 12 days ago
- June 12: Ford Explorer Recall: Suspension Problems in 1.2 Million SUVs recalls | 13 days ago
- June 11: Ford Truck 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Includes F-250 and F-350 news | 14 days ago
- June 10: Ford CP4 Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Says Automaker news | 15 days ago
- May 26: MyFord Touch Class Action Lawsuit Preliminarily Approved news | 30 days ago
Heated Seat Not Functional
CarComplaints.com Notes: Power steering problems started rearing their ugly head in the 2010 Fusion, so you'd think Ford had plenty of time to make sure those problems didn't creep into the 2012. But here we are.
And much like the power steering, we’re still seeing the same throttle body failures that started in 2010 continue in 2012.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 49,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced heated seat element (1 reports)