- April 29: Ford Explorers Recalled Over Driveshaft Failures recalls | 15 days ago
- April 27: Ford Destination Charge Lawsuit Sent to Arbitration news | 17 days ago
- April 26: Ford Recalls F-250, F-350, F-450 and F-550 Super Duty Trucks recalls | 18 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls F-Series Trucks Over Backup Camera Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- April 24: Ford Recalls 2022 F-150 Trucks For Steering Column Problems recalls | 20 days ago
2005 Ford GT
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Ford GT
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Ford GT by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
An inflator rupture may result in metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger¿s frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle occupants potentially resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
Under certain circumstances the fracture may affect vehicle handling characteristics, which could result in a crash. Read more »