- October 8: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCabs With Fixed Headrests recalls | 12 days ago
- October 7: Ford Bronco Recall Issued Over Airbag Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- October 2: Ford Fusion Transmission Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 30: Ford Mustang Backup Camera Not Working, Alleges Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- September 29: More Than 126,000 Ford Explorers Recalled Over Rear Suspensions recalls | 21 days ago
1987 Ford Thunderbird
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1987 Ford Thunderbird
Official recalls have been issued for the 1987 Ford Thunderbird by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Ford service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Ford customer service.
Coupling could disengage due to fuel pressure, vibration, and engine movements; this would cause loss of fuel which, inpresence of an ignition source, creates a fire ... Read more »