- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 23 days ago
GMC TSB #PIP5098
2007 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a "Service 4 Wheel Drive" message displayed in the Driver Information Center. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code C0327 set in the Transfer Case Control Module. Technician will need to inspect circuit 550 ground circuit for the transfer case encoder motor channel circuits.
Click a tab for more information.