- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
- December 23: GM Recall: 'Front-Row Center Seat Should NOT Be Occupied' recalls | 23 days ago
GMC TSB #PIT3099T
2007 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about installing General Motors Accessory parts/kits. Technicians should refer to Service Information for information regarding most accessories. Technicians may also contact PARTECH and/or the Techline Customer Support Center for additional support.
Click a tab for more information.