- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 9 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 12 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 27 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 49 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #030604017I
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:DIESEL
- THIS INFORMATIONAL BULLETIN EXPLAINS THE USE OF DIESEL FUEL ADDITIVES IN AN ENGINE, ARE NOT REQUIRED UNLESS THE CUSTOMER DESIRES ADDITIVES TO PREVENT FUEL CONCERNS DEPENDING ON FUEL OR TEMPERATURE RELATED CONDITIONS.
Click a tab for more information.