- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 47 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 62 days ago
GMC TSB #1308116001E
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- The intent of this technical bulletin is to identify aftermarket ALDL or DLC interface devices as potential sources for causing multiple customer concerns that do not have other diagnostic methods to identify them.
Click a tab for more information.