- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 52 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #16-NA-175
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to flush and drain fluids for the transmission to eliminate a shake and/or shudder during a light throttle acceleration between 48 and 104 KM/H (30 and 65 MPH) at a steady state.
Click a tab for more information.