- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 12 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 15 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 30 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 52 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 74 days ago
GMC TSB #16-NA-223
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- This informational bulletin provides information on installing the correct tires for vehicles with the condition of under hard acceleration at higher speeds, the traction control light will flash. Or, they may come in for ABS or general handling/braking concerns.
Click a tab for more information.