- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 1 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 16 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 19 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 34 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 56 days ago
GMC TSB #16NA175
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to flush and drain fluids for the transmission to eliminate a shake and/or shudder during a light throttle acceleration between 40 and 128 KM/H (25 and 80 MPH) at a steady state.
Click a tab for more information.