- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 11 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 29 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 51 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 73 days ago
GMC TSB #16NA338
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This Bulletin provides guidelines for Dealers required to contact the PQC for engine or transmission assembly replacement and explains the PQC process, GWM Transaction submission, vehicle service record retention and proper handling of assembly returns.
Click a tab for more information.