- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #16NA383
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- This informational bulletin advises of a new fuel injection cleaner kit used for decarbonizing the intake valves to correct conditions of rough idle, Crank no start, extended crank or misfire, MIL with DTCs, and explains how Top Tier fuels should be used to reduce carbon build-up.
Click a tab for more information.