- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 13 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 16 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 31 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 53 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 75 days ago
GMC TSB #17-NA-114
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE:TURBO-CHARGER
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to Tighten the Charge Air Cooler Duct Clamp to correct a condition of an oil leak originating from either the inlet or outlet duct of the turbocharger due to the charge air cooler pipe clamp not being tightened properly.
Click a tab for more information.