- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 10 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 13 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 28 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 50 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 72 days ago
GMC TSB #17-NA-222
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE:TURBO-CHARGER
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to replace the turbocharger for vehicles with a condition of Turbocharger Whine Noise due to the blades on the turbo being bent.
Click a tab for more information.