- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 15 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 18 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 33 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 55 days ago
GMC TSB #17337 01 (Bullet
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- 17337 01 - Product Emission. General Motors has decided to conduct a Voluntary Emission Recall involving certain vehicles, equipped with a diesel engine. The engine control module in these vehicles may not properly diagnose a fault in the exhaust particulate matter sensor. Additionally, a subset of these vehicles, certain 2017 model year Chevrolet Silverado HD and GM Sierra HD vehicles, may in rare instances exhibit a condition in which the engine surges up to 2,800 RPM during vehicle coast or vehicle brakingProgram the engine control module, and transmission control module when applicable.
Click a tab for more information.