- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 6 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 9 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 24 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 46 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #17337 (Bulletin
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- 17337 - Emission Recall. General Motors has decided to conduct a Voluntary Emission Recall involving certain vehicles, equipped with a diesel engine. The engine control module in these vehicles may not properly diagnose a fault in the exhaust particulate matter sensor. Additionally, a subset of these vehicles, certain vehicles, may in rare instances exhibit a condition in which the engine surges up to 2,800 RPM during vehicle coast or vehicle braking. Dealers will program the engine control module, and transmission control module when applicable.
Click a tab for more information.