- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 9 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 12 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 27 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 49 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 71 days ago
GMC TSB #17466
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL:CRANKCASE (PCV)
- 17466 - Service Update. A timing belt message may be displayed at 100,000 miles (160,000 km), and not at 150,000 miles (240,000 km) per specifications. If the message is cleared, the message will not pop up again until the vehicle reaches 200,000 miles (320,000 km). The customer may unnecessarily visit the dealer for a timing belt replacement before the 150,000 mile (240,000 km) specification, and there will not be an indication at 150,000 miles (240,000km) that the belt needs to be replaced. Dealers are to reprogram the instrument cluster.
Click a tab for more information.