- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 0 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 15 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 18 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 33 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 55 days ago
GMC TSB #18198
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AXLE ASSEMBLY:AXLE SHAFT
- 18198 - Certain vehicles may have the c-clip missing from the rear axle shaft. If the c-clip is missing, a brake squeal noise may be heard coming from the rear of the vehicle, and brake pulsation or vibration may be felt. Vehicles may experience accelerated brake pad and rotor wear. Inspect for rear axle shaft c-clip presence, install c-clip if necessary.
Click a tab for more information.