- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 3 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 21 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 43 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 65 days ago
GMC TSB #18NA103
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Technical Bulletin provides information to correct a customer concern of a siren or whine noise from the in-tank fuel pump at temperatures below -6C or 20F, accompanied by start and stall, no start, loss of power and MIL illuminated. Technicians may find DTCs P0087, P018B, P228A, P228B or P2635 set in ECM.
Click a tab for more information.