- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-860
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- 17095 - Service Update. Certain vehicles may have been built with an incorrect rear axle assembly. This may cause an unintended deceleration or lock up at low speeds when shifting into 4WD, and an improper odometer reading. Dealers will replace the rear axle assembly.
Click a tab for more information.