- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 7 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 25 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 47 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 69 days ago
GMC TSB #GCUS-3-861
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: PARKING BRAKE:DRIVELINE:HYDRAULIC:ACTUATOR
- 17048 Customer Satisfaction. Certain vehicles may have a condition in which the transfer case actuator motor brake sticks in the open position inside the transfer case actuator assembly. If 1) the actuator motor brake sticks open, 2) the vehicle is on asurface with an angle greater than zero but less than two degrees, 3) the vehicle is parked in 4LO, 4) the system is warm, and 5) the vehicle ignition is turned ?Off,? there is potential for vehicle rollback due to the range fork slipping into neutral. The brake sticking condition will set diagnostic trouble code C0326 58 and a ?Service AWD? warning will appear on the driver information center. Dealers are to replace the transfer case actuator assembly.
Click a tab for more information.