- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 5 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 8 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 23 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 45 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 67 days ago
GMC TSB #N192273630-02
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Emission - General Motors has decided to conduct a voluntary emissions recall involving certain 2016-2019 model year diesel engine vehicles. The engine control module (ECM) in these vehicles may not adequately diagnose or illuminate the malfunction indicator lamp (Check Engine Light) when frequent regeneration of the diesel particulate filter (DPF) occurs. Dealers are to program the engine control module (ECM) with corrected software.
Click a tab for more information.