- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 6 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 9 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 24 days ago
- May 20: GMC Acadia 'Shift to Park' Lawsuit Filed in Texas news | 46 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 68 days ago
GMC TSB #PI1344C
2017 GMC Canyon
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This preliminary informational bulletin adds the 2016 model year to diagnostic tips and repair information to correct a customer concern of reduced acceleration at low speed and/or transmission slipping from a launch, DTC P0751 set.
Click a tab for more information.